I booked a pioneer cabin because it was easily the cheapest self catering in Jasper, but it isn't in Jasper. It is 45km east of jasper, and the accomadation was crummy and cold. There were really nice looking cabins on site, but if i was to do it again, i would simply find somewhere in town rather then wasting my money on this place.
I wouldn't have minded if I could have cooked properly, but everytime we attempted to cook anything the smoke detectors (located right above the stupid little stove went off! This meant that the money we saved ended up being spent on meals out (to avail being in the cabin and having to be deafened by the alarm! - we did find a shut off switch (with the fuses) but it didn't really make the place any more appealaing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta