We stayed in one of the cabins that have a kitchenette. I think it was called a deluxe suite. The cabins are cute, clean and are a decent size. However, the bed was horribly uncomfortable, and if you can't get a good sleep, what's the point? Considering the time of year (it was absolutely dead when we were there), and the lack of amenities (the restaurant was closed for the season, no hot tub or pool), we felt the room was overpriced. Our TV wasn't working, which normally wouldn't be a big deal, but there was nothing else to do! Overall, it wasn't a great experience and we won't be going back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta