We booked a package deal that included breakfast and Miette Hot Springs which was very reasonable, especially considering how pricy lodging can be in the Jasper area. Their breakfast was excellent! Very tasty and generous portions. We enjoyed playing ping pong in their rec. room. The accomodations were decent for cabin style, but we did not book a newer cabin which looked better. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything worked in the cabin.
We chose these cabins since they are close to Miette and would also book the same package again if it is available when we come back out this way.
Just remember to bring mosquito spray since the outdoors here do have mosquitos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta