“glorious!” 5 of 5 stars

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“glorious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

When people ask me what my favorite place in the rockies is I always say angel glacier. It really is awe inspiring. The afternoon we were there it started to snow & that seemed to make it all the more wild. Maybe the bad weather stopped some because it was quiet when we were there. I could see that the road up to it could be dangerous if you've never driven on snow and ice. But if you are a northerner it's no big deal.

Visited September 2012

Spruce Grove, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Gorgeous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is one of my favourite walks and if you're up for it you can walk right up to the glacier and be daring and go inside of the caves, that's a tad nerve racking though.

Chicago, Illinois
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 507 helpful votes
“Best easy hike in the Canadian Rockies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Excellent mountain scenery. Usually you have to hike far to have these views. Go early - this place can become a zoo.

Visited August 2012
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“BEAUTIFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a must see. We loved the walk to the lake and glacier, it was a hot day, the views were breathtaking, the streams running down the mountain were very inviting, I had to soak my feet for a few minutes, it was so cold, what a way to get refreshed.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've seen glacier in Alaska, but this one was unique. I do wish I would have known that there were 2 trails leading to it and I would have taken the one without the inclines. The lake holds all the ice chunks and it is COLD!! Great place!