“Stick to what they do best.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 163 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Alberta
“Stick to what they do best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love the pizza here and thought I'd try the beef dip. It was a processed meat product! I am so disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Mazatlan
“Great Salads at Boston Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I had a lunch at Boston Pizza this week to eat in a cool restaurant during the heat wave. We ordered 2 salads and the salads and dressings were excellent. Service prompt and friendly

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Amazing marketing - poor food quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Because I would in smaller communities where BP has a big presence, I am limited in dining choices hence having to go to BP more than I would prefer. I find the food throughout the chain to be very mediocre and don't understand the big draw. It's not like their pricing is the best either.

Visited May 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Take out was also disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I called to order take out pizza's. I ordered the Veggie Pizza but asked her to take off the peppers and replace them with pineapple. I had to repeat it several times as she seemed distracted. I even ended the conversation with "you understood that I didn't want peppers and would like to have pineapple instead, right?" She confirmed. I picked up the pizzas and when I got home I discovered that I had $45 worth of onion pizza's. Seriously..! They were horrible and bland onion pizzas! I don't know how she interpreted to take off everything but the onions.

I think BP has lost interest in customer service. I did take out because they can't seem to keep employees at any of their stores and dining room service takes FOREVER. Apparently they have no quality control in these places.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Carstairs, Canada
“Worst Service in GP”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I honestly can't remember the last time I have had service this bad. The waitress ignored us, took a very long time bringing drinks & refills, did not bring any appetizer plates for the appetizers and generally acted like we were inconveniencing her.

If you don't like working with the public then don't!

The food was very good but took a very long time. Not sure if it was the waitress that took a long time or the kitchen.

I won't be going back to BP's in GP anytime in the near or far future.

• Visited April 2012