“Good choice in Grande Prairie” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Grande Prairie

You added Days Inn Grande Prairie to your Saves list
Days Inn Grande Prairie
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10218 162 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 0P2, Canada   |
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Grande Prairie
Quebec, Canada
“Good choice in Grande Prairie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Room was spacious and clean. I don't think we need an oven in an hotel room. It takes room for something else. The bathroom is beautiful, nice sink, but the vanity (if we can call it as such) is way too small. Not too much a problem for me being a man, but a woman can't put everything she has on it.

The building is relatively new, but some walls are cracked. My room was just by the stairway, when several people used it, it was very noisy.

Far from everything but close to the highway.

Staff was nice on check-in and check-out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Angela H, Manager at Days Inn Grande Prairie, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. Comments like yours enable our endless hunger for improvement of the quality of our daily services and products. We will improve our service and issues that you mentioned the bathroom space. Thank you again for your kind review and we will look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the very near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Three Hills, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Engine of the 'peace country' oil industry, Grande Prairie is retardely overpriced. So, it's refreshing to come across a place where you can combine excellent hospitality without having to empty your bank account. I was able to get my two nights here for $102/night using the 'roomstayz' website. Built in '09, the rooms are clean and decored comfortably. The location is superb. Being on the north side of town you're a stone's throw from HWY 43 & north side businesses. This also means you can take a by-pass route and escape driving through town where the infrastructure does not match the growth, should your travels take you west of Grande Prairie. On the down side, the hot breakfast is processed food and tastes like rubber. Not sure what's up with the TV system. Was wataching an HD channel but the picture resolution was extremely poor (considering today's standards). Not sure if it was the unrecognizeable TV brand and/or the quality of the satellite signal. These are minor considerations in my opinion, so I give the place a 'thumbs up' and will make it my first choice next time I'm in town.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Angela H, Manager at Days Inn Grande Prairie, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such a detail review of your recent stay at Days Inn Grande Prairie. I am pleased to read that you consider our hotel to be clean and your room, comfortable. On the other hand, I am sorry your breakfast experience was disappointing. And I will share your concerns about TV. Thank you again for your 'thumbs up', I will be happy to share your recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. I certainly hope to welcome your return in the near future.
Golden, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

always passing through GP for work, and was staying down the road, but there service went up in smoke, so i tried the Days inn, i was impressed, i have stayed in Days inn's before, and was never been impressed. This one is quite, clean, friendly staff, and a great breakfast. Seem to pay a little more than most places that offer a little more, but ill take better service over a hottub! Ive stayed here twice, and will continue too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Angela H, Manager at Days Inn Grande Prairie, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review about your stay with us. I am sincerely thrilled to read that we were able to make you feel impressed. Words like yours are an inspiration to our passion to serve and pursuit of excellence in everything we do. It also gives me great pleasure to read that you like our service and breakfast. We truly value your patronage and can’t wait to welcome you back in the very near future.

Been to Days Inn Grande Prairie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Grande Prairie

Address: 10218 162 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 0P2, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Grande Prairie
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Grande Prairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Grande Prairie 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Grande Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Grande Prairie Hotel Grande Prairie
Days Inn Grande Prairie Alberta

If you own or manage Days Inn Grande Prairie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.