“Always good.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 115 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
“Always good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Don't eat alot of fast food but when I do grab something quick on the run it's usually Mcdonalds. The food is always done good the staff are always good and the order is very rarely wrong.

Visited May 2013

“Favorite place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love the place and of course the meal. We always visit on Gregoire because they are the only one who serves smoothies. I just hope they didn't remove the flavor of the mangoe pineapple, instead they just add some more flavors. especially the weather is getting better.

Visited April 2013
Lac La Biche
“No standards anymore for McDonald's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Not a very big McDonald's, I can see why, dirty, cramped kitchen, and dirty eating area. I stopped here for a quick breakfast and was not amused by my order, but because of the lineup I wasn't going to make a scene. I ordered the breakfast meal, which is supposed to come with two hash browns, and one would think that if the previous customer before more asked for his second hash brown because it was a meal deal, that I should not have had to ask for mine. I also ordered a cranberry orange muffin, I watched the young man go to the back bend down, wearing no gloves and watched as he got a blueberry muffin with his bare hands and then put a napkin around it. I thought to myself, you have got to be kidding me. As I stated already I just took my order and quickly got the hell out of the, no I did not eat the muffin, oh, the young man said we don't have any cranberry muffins left and just gave me the blueberry without asking if I wanted the substitution. In hind sight I should have asked for the manager, next time.

“Wonderful employees.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great customer service, every time I've been there. Very quick, and efficient. Rarely have they mixed up my order.

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“nothing spectacular but a fast meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wasn't the cleanest McD I've been to, but certainly wasn't filthy by any means.

Lineup was much longer than I expected but was moving along so that wasn't a major issue. Food was as expected, standard menu, Big Mac was exactly as in all other cities I've had it, fries served hot but heavily salted. Tables clean and washrooms equally clean.

Visited December 2012