“Fantastic find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Edmonton, Canada
“Fantastic find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was in town for work and a friend suggested we eat here. It was great. The menu has great variety. Generally when I eat in places like this, the most variety you get is a fajita on the menu. This place has all kinds of stuff and it tastes really good. I had the portobello mushroom burger and it was delicious. I'll be back every time I'm in town for work

Courtenay, Canada
“Great food, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This place had the best food and a great selection of beer brewed right there! We wanted to try something we didn't have at home, glad we tried it. It was so enjoyable, we went back again!

Visited October 2013
“Better than expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My son encouraged us to join him here for dinner and after reading the reviews I was not anticipating very much. I was pleasantly surprised. We were welcomed warmly and seated promptly. The wait for our orders to be taken was minimal and the drinks and food were brought promptly. What more could you ask for! The food was good quality and plentiful. Basic pub meals but served well. Our server was friendly and helpful. Perhaps people expect too much but considering this was a pub, I had absolutely no complaints. Thank you!

Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

There is a good "feel" to the establishment. My burger was OK, not great but adequate. Had a great beer, refreshing with hints of citrus. Some interesting items in the menu. Good service and clean washrooms. Worth a visit just don't expect "wow".

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pemberton, Canada
“Good Stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Working near Ft Mac and W B B Company was recommended to me by an associate. I stopped in and had a couple beers and a couple appies. Not a beer drinker but had a couple of there own brews , one was a raspberry something and can`t remember the other one . I actually enjoyed them both. had the lobster roll which was really good and the poutine was okay too. The service from Jenny was exceptional.

• Visited August 2013