“Food was fair” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Nanaimo, BC
“Food was fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and found the prices similar to Montana Restaurants in the south...food was only ok and we waited quite a long time for our dinner.

Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The menu had a wide selection, ribs, steaks, bugers and salads. Had a regular baby back rib plate with bold Texas sauce (missing the bold part but good). The food came out very quickly.

Visited June 2014
“Pleasantly surprized”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Since I usually don't eat a tonne of meat, I didn't think Montana's was really a good fit for me but was pleasantly surprised to see a good variety of delicious salads on the menu as well. I had the cranberry pecan salad which came with 2 skewers of shrimp. It was amazing and huge! The cranberries were dried so it was sweeter than I expected but I still enjoyed it. The service was non existent though--had to get up to get my own napkins and no one checked on me the entire time I was eating--brought my food and ignored me.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good Family Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We found the service to be excellent, the food to be very good and the atmosphere is relaxed. We had fast service and the staff was very friendly.

Visited May 2014
Westerose, Canada
“3 Strikes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had been to Montana's 3 or 4 times. Twice for dinner and at least once for lunch. Each time the meal was either over cooked/dried out, or I was served the totally wrong meal than what I ordered.. There was one lunch meal where by the time we received our meal, our lunch hour was over and we were late getting back to work, we never even had time to eat.

Visited May 2013