“Fun times” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moxie's Classic Grill

Moxie's Classic Grill
4790 Calgary Trail, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (Calgary Trail North)
780-430-4701
Neighborhood: Calgary Trail North
Peace River, Canada
“Fun times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was great, service was great, friends were great, laughs were awesome! We will return again.

Visited January 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Bite of Brownie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food, but the reason I keep going back is the "Bite of Brownie". If you have room order the full size to share.

Visited February 2013
Port Alberni, Canada
“Average food, mediocre decor, poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch because I had visited the Moxie location at South Edmonon Common the previous week with my daughter, and it was great! This place was dark and dingy and had poor service. One of the busboys finally came and took our drink order which was brought by our waitress who did not even introduce herself or tell us the specials. We ordered our lunch which was mediocre. No one offered us refills or asked us how our food was. The "background" music was so loud we could hardly hear each other. Avoid this place! They need to take lessons from the other location!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

arrogant server, unlike other Moxie's. Did not define what are the hidden ingredients in the dish. They chose to put fish eggs on top of the ordered dish. They changed the dish but had we not asked what those cute looking small balls were on top of the dish we would have eaten and got our allergies kick-in. They changed the dish bit never apologised.

Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Good food, mediocre service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went with my famly to Moxies on St Albert Trail in total 7 of us including two minors and it was okay. The decor is nice and clean albeit I find the atmosphere rather cold. The food was good with the highlight being the bruchetta and the steak. I'm sure cooking 5 different steaks for one table in 4 different ways is not an easy challenge but it passed with flying colours. The sticky toffee pudding for desert was just a clump of sugar with no finesse. I think the only thing that really ruined the evening was our waitress kept pestering us to order our mains. As a large family getting together we wanted to sit and have a drink before we ordered however every 2-3 minutes she was asking if we were ready to order again, so then we ordered appetizers and told her we would order our mains after the apps so to make sure they didn't bring everything at once which of course meant to her to ask us when they brought us and after we'd had one bite of our appetizers to order mains then give a dirty look when we said no we'll order at the end. I mean I know you want to flip the table but when you have 7 people 5 of whom are drinking you think you'd show your customers a little more appreciation. So that's my review the food is really good the service leaves alot to be desired in my opinion.

• Visited January 2013