“Quick, Clean, and Easy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Edmonton South

You added Days Inn Edmonton South to your Saves list
Days Inn Edmonton South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10333 University Ave, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 6N5, Canada   |
Ranked #20 of 89 Hotels in Edmonton
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Very clean, really friendly staff, large rooms with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and food cupboard, plus desk with ergonomic chair and standard chair, dresser, tv, etc. (We have the king room with pull-out sofa)

Nice complimentary breakfast selection including coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, bagels, muffins, toast (and jam, peanut butter, jelly, cream cheese, marmalade, etc), waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal (incl a gluten free choice), apples, oranges, bananas, oatmeal, etc.

Seriously the softest sheets I've ever felt!!! And very impressed that when we asked for a playpen for our baby, they brought us a real wooden crib!

I pricelined it using express deals for $88 (+taxes+fees) too, so very cheap - amazing value for the cost!!!

It's clear why this is rated as one of the best hotels in Edmonton here on tripadvisor.

We will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnS-GM, General Manager at Days Inn Edmonton South, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear anonymoose21,

I am very glad that you enjoyed your experience at the Days Inn Edmonton South. I am glad that you shared your experience on this site, all information is valuable to staff, as well as prospective customers. We hope that you choose to stay with us again during any future plans to travel to Edmonton.

WHITEHORSE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

have stayed here several times before...location really works for us for shopping , family etc. Hotel staff are friendlY aND LIKEABLE. will stay here again and again

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Brian G,

It's great to hear that you are a returning guest. We strive for excellence here, and I am glad that the staff are doing a great job at being personable and helpful. Staff can really be the deciding factor as to whether a guest comes back or not, and I am very pleased to hear your positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit to the city, as you are always welcome at our property.

WATER VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My stay was for several days. When I arrived I found the room very clean. However on closer inspection (when I went to make a cup of coffee) I found an old used coffee filter in the coffee maker. Over the next couple of days I felt that there were shortcomings in the cleaning of the room. Often used mugs were not removed, and there was often only 2 mugs and no glasses or paper cups available. My room was not cleaned at all one day! I reuse towels when reasonable, but running out of towels is not great.
I like the white towels and the white sheets and bed cover it seems cleaner that way.
Overall the roon was good, and I know the hotel was busy, but a little more attention to knowing which rooms need cleaned and completing the cleaning would help.
I appreciated the friendliness of the front desk and the cookies!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on this site. I do apologize for the things that we missed during your stay, I hope that you went to the front desk to notify them of this right away so we could correct our mistakes. I am happy that the staff that you did encounter were very friendly and helpful, thank you for the compliment. We hope you give us another chance, we'd love to accommodate you again.

Zelia Silva

Been to Days Inn Edmonton South? Share your experiences!