“Good food, great drinks, nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chianti Cafe & Restaurant

Chianti Cafe & Restaurant
10501 82 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (Queen Alexandra)
(780) 439-9829
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Queen Alexandra
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Good food, great drinks, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went to this location once with my family while in Edmonton and it was great. We all had different food but it was all good. I love the sangria - cheap for a pitcher as well. I would recommend for sure.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Chianti's Gem is Changing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been eating here since I was about 7 years old. It is by far my favourite Italian place in Edmonton. The fettucini Alfredo is delicious, I get it every time!

Visited February 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Terrible bland food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The serving sizes are OK but the noodles were over-cooked and the sauces bland. The service was slow. One advantage is that this restaurant does offer a number of gluten free options.

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Yummy pasta, Must try the tiramisu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Came here for dinner one night with my husband. The food was great. He had a curry pasta dish and I had a gnocchi al pesto. The server was also friendly. If you dine here, you MUST try their tiramisu! It was the most amazing tiramisu I've ever had. It was so light and fluffy and the strawberries in it provided the perfect balance between the sweet and tart.

Visited April 2013
Vancouver
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We recently stopped in for a late night dinner as it was convenient to our accommodation. The meal was at best, average. We had ordered a starter of calamari, and it was classic rubber and no flavour. Nothing inspirational. The entrees were large portioned, the mussels/pesto pasta dinner was well reviewed by those who had ordered. The half portion of pasta w/ smoked salmon and peas, was a large plate of food. It was nice, but nothing great. It seemed to be calling out for some other additions. I wouldn't go again, it was alright but if I am dining out in a city as a visitor I am looking for more to make me return in future.

• Visited March 2013