The room was furnished very well, was spacious with plenty of furniture and still had walking-around room for two. Pillows labeled as soft or firm. Bathroom counter and mirror were large. Quiet refrigerator and a microwave. Our room on the front was quiet. The LRT is a 15-minute walk. Many stores and restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast was full of choices: eggs and bacon/sausage, a pancake-making machine which I had not seen before. Much easier and faster than waffle machines. The breakfast hostess was hard working. All-Asian front desk and management.
Only one slow elevator for a six-storey hotel. We had to "share" with too many maids and their big carts. The bed making was sloppy. I had to re-make the bed each night. Slow internet connection that went dormant often. Check-in took too long because of many procedures. And I had prepaid.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Edmonton North
- North Edmonton Hotel
- North Hotel Edmonton
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Edmonton North Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Edmonton North Hotel. We are located minutes from Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium, Northlands Agricom, Clareview Recreational Centre , shopping centers, and within walking distance to Clareview LRT station.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edmonton North Hotel is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Edmonton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.