We always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn when we travel to Edmonton. The rooms are modern, very clean, and spacious. Staff is always very helpful and friendly, and checking in or out is always fast (and there are usually cookies at the front desk!). We used the pool area this time, and the whirpool was great.
The brunch at the Hilton is awesome.
The location of the hotel is perfect for us, it is very close to West Edmonton Mall for me, and close to Cabella's for my Husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton is 20 minutes away from Downtown Edmonton and only 5 minutes away from the West Edmonton Mall. It is located on 178th Street and Stony Plain Road. This vibrant hotel offers 160 beautifully appointed guest rooms, popular recreational facilities such as heated swimming pool and hot tub, reasonably priced casual dining service in the Garden Grille & Bar and newly openend Backyard Lounge & Patio, free Wi-Fi and local phone calls, only to list a few. The Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton is sure to cater to your needs whether it for business or a nice getaway, "We Speak Success!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton
- Edmonton Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Edmonton
- Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton Alberta