“Where did you go???” 5 of 5 stars

(780) 478-3978
Improve this listing
Ranked #353 of 1,885 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Search Asian Fusion Edmonton!
Description: Search Asian Fusion Edmonton!
St. Albert, Canada
“Where did you go???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I went to Asian Fusion for our monthly rendezvous with the best Pad Thai in the city, and it was closed!! I hope it is moving to another location, and if so please let us know ASAP!
We are in a state of shock here!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Food and Genuine Decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved this place. Since leaving Edmonton, I have craved the Fusion experience. Their food is fresh, tasty and generally fabulous. Large portions, decent prices and great service. I could praise their food and service all day. It does look a bit weird when you approach it but once you're inside it is fantastic. The menu is diverse. It's not often you see goat on a menu!

• Visited September 2012
Edmonton
“If you eat here, don't buy groceries for a week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

OMG! Are they serious? How do they stay in business? If you want more than your money's worth, eat here! A friend and I tried this place for the first time after reading reviews from another site. Everyone mentioned the generous servings.
When we ordered three entrees between the two of us the waitress was quite surprised, telling us that two way enough. I told her that was okay, as we were expecting to take some home, plus I wanted to make sure we ordered enough to get the free green onion cakes (two order minimum).
I should have known what we were in for when she brought the complimentary green tea and two large coffee mugs to drink it from. Everything here seems Texas (Alberta) size.
When the food arrived, we were given what I thought were salad plates; so I thougt, "oh, this is your game", deceive with size control.
Was I wrong. We filled our little plates many times over, and picked at the main dishes until we were stuffed, and still didn't seem to make a dent in the food.
So we asked for the leftovers to be wrapped. When the (now) waiter brought them and placed it on the table, I thought, this should be good for another meal. Then I picked it up-- it was total deadweight.
Being the curious type, I decided to weigh it when I got home. 5 frickin' pounds of leftover Chinese food! So I had some for supper, and I'm having some again tonight, and I still have way more than I can eat. And here's the kicker, all this food was under $25!
I have this horrible feeling I'm going to be eating this well past it's prime, like that episode if the Simpson's, where Homer keeps eating the Hoogie, even out of the trash.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, large portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was my first visit to Asian Fusion. The look of the restaurant was clean and modern. They had a large wall panel leaning up against the wall that I would remove. The waiter messed up my order slightly but was overall good service. Te food was great and the portions were large; a dish is a meal, for example the ginger beef comes with peppers on a bed of rice. I would definitely eat there again

Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Decided to go in here on the spur of the moment for Sunday lunch as a family. What first stood out was the inviting decor. Very modern looking with cool lighting. It wasn't what I was expecting from the outside.
Besides the food being very fresh and delicious, the portions were generous. The cut up comlimentary onion cake was a treat and the sauce that accompanied with it was one of the best I have tasted. We could not give one complaint. The Thai coconut soup is one that I will definately order again. It was suggested by the waiter and it did not fail to impress me. The food value is very good, if not excellent as is the quality. Seeing Asians dinning here also to me was a good sign. This is one of those hidden quiet little gems tucked in from the street. A must try. The complimentary tea was a real nice touch too. We certainly left planning to go back.

• Visited December 2012