“Heaven shaped like a cupcake” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #321 of 2,020 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Dessert
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Heaven shaped like a cupcake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I Love, Love, Love Fuss cupcakes!! These are the most delicious cupcakes that I have ever tasted! I try to stop by the store and pick them up for any occasion I can think of!

Visited November 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“The service and cupcakes will keep you coming back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have lived in Edmonton all my life, generally I'd say the service in this city to be consistently appalling. Fuss cupcakes is the exception to the rule! I frequent this business #1 Because these cupcakes are delicious beyond belief.
#2Because I am always treated so graciously by every single staff member every time, that I think I would keep returning to purchase used cooking oil!
Let me warn you that you will have trouble choosing, but it is impossible to make a mistake.
You will probably find them pricey, but I suggest that you skip a couple of days worth of cheaper dessert items and splurge on these magnificent cupcakes.

• Visited February 2012