“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: (780) 429-0911
Moscow, Idaho
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Read and heard a lot of of good things about this place. After talking to the guy behind the counter about the different options, I ordered the Pescado Tacos. I wasn't disappointed in any way by them. In fact, I come back every time I am in town just to have the tacos. Very good food, especially considering that it is in a part of the world that really isn't known for a large Mexican influence.

The only negative is that it is a very small dining room, and fills very quickly and can be a bit of a wait to get a table, that being said, the ordering process is pretty simple and allows for tables to turn over pretty quickly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Nice location, nice interior, disappointing food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Heard lots of good things so decided to check it out. In the heart of downtown it is a cute little restaurant--beautiful art adorns the walls and the staff is very friendly. Unfortunately the options are limited and the value is poor. I tried the Rajas Con Crema which came in the form of four appetizer-sized tortillas. Although I was hungry, I could only stomach two of them--my lead-stomached boyfriend ate the rest. He didn't enjoy his order either. The sangria wasn't bad but the music was too loud to hear one another talk so we went home (so we could make supper because by this point we were famished). I was very disappointed because it was cute and the service was good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Brunswick, Canada
“Authentic Mexican at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Fun atmosphere even during a busy lunch hour. Food was fresh, and flavourful. Really enjoyed this experience.

Visited June 2012
“Authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Since going to Mexico last year I had been on the hunt for an authentic Mexican restaurant. This place is everything I had hoped for and took me right back to the reason I fell in love with that country, the food is amazing! Fresh and tasty made to order. They really know their stuff at this place and the owner is really friendly too. Every time I return to Edmonton Tres Carnales will be our first stop!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton
“Unique, fun and a great place to meet downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Edmonton's downtown core has seen some amazing improvements over the last few years in it's culinary scene. One wonderful addition has been Tres Carnales, with authentic Mexican Cuisine. This place delivers on everything that it says it will deliver. The food is tasty, authentic and high value for your dollar paid. What I love about this place is that it has a very basic menu, which makes it easy to make a decision. You'll also note that this place is frequently busy, so I'm glad they can move food quickly and efficiently. It certainly caters to a younger crowd, but the atmosphere is inviting and anyone who enters the door looks like they're having a good time. I've been their twice now and each time I've left feeling full. So while the tacos may look small, after having 4 of them, you'll call for a "time out". I've tried the beef and the pork, and they're both great! I'll be back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere