“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 1,979 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are located in the heart of edmontons downtown hotel district serving up traditional italian cuisine in a casual fine dining atmosephere.
alberta
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

After a recommendation from our hotel for a good place that was still open after 9 we gave it a whirl and were so happy we did! The food was plentiful and the service was 5 star. Full of flavor and made to perfection everything from the pasta to the tiramisu was wonderful. Our waiter Shawn made the experience all the more enjoyable with his recommendations and wit. We are sure to return, the rest of the menu begs to be sampled!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
EdmontonPeterpan, Owner at Pazzo Pazzo Italian Cuisine, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
I am so glad we made your visit a very happy one. Without people like you writing reviews nobody would no about us and how great are place is. Thank you very much.

Edmonton
“Great place for Italian Food, larger portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I keep coming back to this place cause the atmosphere, larger portions, reasonable prices and delicious Italian fare draws me back. I went at around 5:30pm and this place had 25% of its tables already filled. By the time I left at 6:15pm, the place was just hopping with activity, with patio seating and dining room seating filled and people waiting. Yeah, Pazzo Pazzo is that good!
Its a small restaurant near city hall under an older apartment building. Metered Parking in the front is limited so you best use the parking lot next to the building. Its in an older building so the fixtures are older as well but the food is the real draw. As the picture is posted here, it is accurate of what it looks like inside. We were seated immediately and the manager was pleasant. Our server came to our table with water as well to greet us which was really efficient. Both staff was pleasant. On this night, they have two cooks, two servers, one manager, and one bartender. For a small restaurant, its really all you need, I think. Throughout the night, the place got so busy and everyone was working so hard. Even with all this volume, everyone still smiled and remained calm and pleasant to deal with. And still be able to be efficient to handle as many tables as possible.
They always have daily specials on the board by the open kitchen. From appetizers, salads, entrees, dessert and wine specials. Keep in mind that the larger portions served means I really have no room for appetizers or dessert also. Our server took our drink orders and also came back with fresh baked bread with butter. I missed the whipped butter they used to serve as today, we got the small butter containers. Its a small loaf of bread, not buns like other places, which is a nice touch.
I ordered the Meatballs special for $24 which is 3 big delicious meatballs served with tomato based sauce. I also had a side order of their Penne Pazzo which was cooked perfectly and had great flavour to it. After your entrees are served to you, the servers also offers you hot chilli flakes and parmesan cheese to enchance the flavour of your food.
We also had the Chicken Breast Alla Panna which was absolutely full of garlic flavour. Full, I mean explosion of garlic flavour which just takes it up a notch. I loved it, the taste s amazing. I also had a side caesar salad as well which tasted so fresh and not overpowering like some other places.
We still cannot finish the meal so we packed them home to enjoy the next day. Imagine you ordering appetizers and salad/soup, and dessert with your meal, you cannot finish!
Will come back again soon. Go to the website and look at the menu as it features a simple, carefully selected items for your enjoyment.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This restaurant is our favorite place for pasta! I think they have the best sauces in town and highly recommend anything on the menu. Huge portions at a reasonable price and good service!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

So delicious. I had the carbonara and my husband had steak and penne bolognese. We finished with tiramisu .... Everything was delicious. Cute spot and friendly service all capped it off. Will go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“If it was my last meal.....l'd go to Pazzo Pazzo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

It only took one trip to this resturant and it bacame our new favorite place to go and dine! We have now dined at Pazzo Pazzo about 8 times in the last 6 months and every visit has been incredible! The ceaser salad is garlic lovers heaven! Make sure to end off the dinning experience with tarimisu for dessert! All the menu items we have had have been worth going back for again and again! The service has also been top notch!

• Visited April 2012