“Pure Nirvana!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ahava Day Spa

Ahava Day Spa
10155 105 Street | Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel, 2nd Floor, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1E2, Canada
780-439-7079
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Edmonton
Edmonton
“Pure Nirvana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

I went here for the Ahava Day Spa Nirvana package, which included a body scrub, a hydrotherapy soak, a massage, lunch, and a mani/pedi with paraffin wax treatment.
I left feeling pampered and absolutely fabulous. I was spoiled perfectly!

The entire experience was calm, relaxed and gentle. All the employees were friendly and the atmosphere in the small spa was quiet and relaxed. The body scrub and hydrotherapy left my skin feeling perfect, while the massage had great pressure and did wonders to my stressed muscles.
Lunch was filling, hot and delicious- something I had not been expecting. I even got a gorgeous dessert and I never felt rushed or in the way. Rooms had candles and soft music- little touches that made the entire experience feel warm and comforting. My mani/pedi was great and the spa had a very large selection of gorgeous nail polishes.

I left walking on a cloud, and would definitely recommend the experience to anyone else!