Took our family to West Edmonton Mall for a few days, thought it would be a good idea to stay close to the Mall. I've stayed in other Comfort Suites before and was always impressed, but not this time.
Although the location seems to get 4/5 in reviews (It is close to WEM), we sure didn't feel safe. The first night there was an altercation in the parking lot which required a police response. The next day there was a car with potheads smoking up about 20 feet from the front door.
The hotel staff were average at best, the rooms were small and outdated, even with the supposed renovations that have been completed. The toilet in our room would run constantly unless you adjusted the handle in just such a way. We won't be returning to the Comfort Inn Edmonton West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 100% smoke-free Comfort Inn, situated in the West End, has newly renovated the front desk and lobby area which now includes a 24-hour business centre, fireplace and sitting area. All bedrooms have new carpet, vinyl, drapes, 32 inch flat screen tvs & new vanity and tile in the bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with free wireless high speed and the hotel offers a small meeting room. Melt into your pillow-top bed with Truly Yours bedding. Upgraded rooms are equipped with a fridge and microwave. We are a pet-friendly hotel and offer ground floor rooms with a patio. Ideally located minutes from the West Edmonton Mall, Rexall Place, Telus Space & Science Centre, great shopping and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Comfort Inn Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Hotel Edmonton
- Comfort Inn Edmonton West Alberta
- Edmonton Comfort Inn