Well, to start there was a bunch of us that stayed there. It was a nice enough hotel sure, but since the quote on here is alot lower than we paid,, which I wouldnt have minded had they paid their heating bill.. IT WAS FREEZING.. Our room wasn't the only ones that thought that either I talked to other people that were staying there that I did not know and they said the same thing. They ordered extra blankets, wish we had done the same, instead we froze all night long and with 4 kids under 8 yes it wasnt a quiet night. The next morning we then went to the restaurant for breakfast, I kid you not everyone went up to get their coats to sit and eat,, that isnt the way I like to eat, being comfortable is important. But hey the food was worse in temperture, yuk. It was old and I actually chipped a tooth on the bacon and telling the guy running the register didnt work cause all he kept saying is pay here, pay here.. All in all, if the food was edible and the rooms were warm instead of freezing,, I may go back, but that will be a long time coming before I do. I guess there is always a slight chance the rest of the edmonton hotels will burn down and I will have no choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Edmonton South renovated 2010/2011 has a fitness facility, restaurant, bar/lounge and liquor store. Business amenities at this 2.5-star property include business services and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities consist of conference rooms and banquet facilities. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (Complimentary). Guestrooms: Flat Screen TV's are equipped with cable channels and pay movies. Guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and voice mail. Guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers, fridge and microwave. Beds have triple Sheeting, and Duvets Bathrooms ( new granite Counter tops )offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include air conditioning, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. In addition, housekeeping is offered and amenities available on request include wake-up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Edmonton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Edmonton South Alberta