Front desk have no personalities. The hotel is very old but has some improvements that show. Our room was upgraded slightly but with the same old furniture. It did have a newer fridge, microwave, coffee maker and tv. The hotel was quiet and the beds are comfortable. Its a good stay for those who don't expect much from their rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Edmonton South Hotel
- Ramada Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Ramada
- Ramada Edmonton South Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Edmonton South renovated 2010/2011 has a fitness facility, restaurant, bar/lounge and liquor store. Business amenities at this 2.5-star property include business services and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities consist of conference rooms and banquet facilities. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (Complimentary). Guestrooms: Flat Screen TV's are equipped with cable channels and pay movies. Guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and voice mail. Guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers, fridge and microwave. Beds have triple Sheeting, and Duvets Bathrooms ( new granite Counter tops )offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include air conditioning, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. In addition, housekeeping is offered and amenities available on request include wake-up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Edmonton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.