One word describes this run down hell hole..... TERRIBLE! This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life, PERIOD! Don't waste a dime on this place, it suffers from the following.
- Dirty every where - lobby, rooms, pool
- Run down as hell. I felt like I was in some seedy dive in the inner city. Drug addicted/drunk people wandering the halls at all hours... scary!
- Decrepid rooms. Peeling paint, dirty floors, dirty bathrooms, chips on the walls, beds are TERRIBLE!
- Suspect Bed Bugs... no solid proof though.
- Roughest hotel I have ever stayed in... HANDS DOWN!
Check in on a Friday for my sons hockey tournament, was greeted by the sounds of a dog barking next door and the smell of people smoking dope on the other side. Great for a non smoking floor! The hallways were dimly lit, dirty and full of damage. I was [-]
We get to our room and basically have to kick the door to open it, then are unable to close it at all. I call the front desk, who send up a worker to fix it. He tells us that the rooms has "extensive water damage" and the door frame is warped. He says we are S.O.L. as the hotel is booked and we cannot be moved. By this point I am ready to explode.....
Upon further inspection we discover the IMMENSE level of filth in our room. Dirty floor, stained beds, food on the carpet... it was sick! I wanted to vomit... I went into the bathroom and discovered the bathtub was DIRTY, had a ring in it and was full of chipped tiles. I then noticed there was a URINE STAINED RING! around the toilet. How gross!!!! The peeling roof paint was very nice too...
My family and I went to eat in the Smitty's in the lobby and had a disgusting greasy meal. I was a joke. My son who LOVES Mac and Cheese would not even eat his meal as he said it tasted "funny" and was "watery"... I was now ready to start smashing heads!
Fortunatly for the Roach-ada I was unable to find another hotel room in the city due to them all being booked. So we bunked down with our CLOTHES ON! All 4 of us slept with our clothes on it was sooooooo nasty! We didn't even open our suitcases!
All I can say is stay away from this place, it should be condemed as it is a health hazard. Be aware that I have also heard that many other Ramada's are in the same shape..... Dirty and rundown! Check the review for the Ramada in Calgary, it is INFESTED with bed bugs! YUCK!!! I hope that this review helps you decide not to stay for your health and safety!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Conference Centre Hotel
- Ramada Conference Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Edmonton
- Ramada Edmonton Hotel And Conference Centre Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to where a DELUXE BREAKFAST is always COMPLIMENTARY with your guestroom! The Largest Conference Hotel in Edmonton.Ideal for business or leisure travel, Ramada Conference Centre Edmonton is conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Edmonton, 35 kilometers from Edmonton International Airport, and minutes from the City Centre Airport with easy access to popular capital-area attractions in just minutes.The hotel offers over 260 guestrooms, 30,000 square-feet of meeting space, Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast, Botanica restaurant serving Canadian cuisine, Arbour Bar lounge, 24 hour Fitness Centre, 24 hour Business Centre and a friendly team of professionals to serve you.Ramada Conference Centre guestrooms offer free local calls and free wireless high-speed internet to keep you connected. If you choose to drive, the hotel offers ample free parking on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.