When I read that a hotel is under renovation I assume, like any reasonable person would, that the hotel would rotate the rooms so that anyone staying in their hotel in the room would get the best experience possible. I rented a non-smoking room with two beds. I was greeted by a room that had a hole in the wall, torn wallpaper and cigarette burns on the carpets. For entertainment we had a 13-inch television with variable CATV reception.When asked to switch rooms to ones "without holes" I was told it was sold out and $10 off the room rate was the best they could do. I guess in hindsight I couldn't complain, the room next door had soiled linen.
Easily the worst hotel experience I have ever had. And that includes my many stays in Eastern Europe, where the rooms are at least presentable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Days Inn Downtown Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton
- Edmonton Days Inn
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Alberta