My wife and I stayed one night May 28th, in town for the Roger Water's concert. Check in was a breeze, front desk pleasant and efficient, up graded to king..... parking easy and close. The room, albeit dated was OK for us. Clean, smallish..... otherwise fine. Maybe we had no neighbours, or they where quiet, we did not get bothered by noise. Bed comfy. Breakfast at Alberto's was excellent, $6:50 for bacon and eggs, they even had 12 grain toast...
For $110 including all taxes, downtown Edmonton, minutes from Corona LRT, $3:00 each to Rexal................... Twas GREAT!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton
- Edmonton Days Inn
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering “the best value under the sun.” We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Our award-winning 100% non-smoking hotel was recently renovated to exacting standards to ensure our guests have a memorable stay. Inside the Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Days Inn Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Downtown Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.