“A great stay, as expected with Hampton Inns!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10020 12th Avenue S.W., Edmonton, Alberta T6X 0P9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #13 of 89 Hotels in Edmonton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“A great stay, as expected with Hampton Inns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our team spent 3 nights at this hotel in May 2013 while attending the Canadian Open Nat'l Volleyball Championships. Staff was very friendly and accomodating to our needs. Hotel is fairl new and no surprise looks/feels the same as most new Hampton Inns. Easy access to airport and city centre.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your time posting your heart warming comment on trip advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and happy to hear that you received the true Hampton experience.

In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn Edmonton South team, We thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serve you again.

Yours in Hospitality,

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This Hotel is a good hotel, the staff is friendly and helpful, it is clean, but the towels need upgrading they are getting thread bare, the hotel was nicly complimented with a continental breakfast buffet. not very close to shopping, at least a 5 minute drive. there is a few restaurants close but quite pricy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your time posting your heart warming comment on trip advisor. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the hamptonality experience you received from our staff.

Our Housekeeping supervisor and myself are checking all the towels to ensure we don't use the ones that are in poor condition.

In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn Edmonton South team, Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serve you again.

Director of Operation
Lethbridge, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Large, comfortable rooms. Friendly staff who helped us navigate public transit and gave takeout food recommendations. The hot items of the breakfast varied each day so we were not bored during our four-night stay. Again, I can not say enough how friendly and helpful the staff were during our stay. We plan to visit again this summer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest;

Thak you for time posting your heart warming comment on trip advisor. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm also glad to hear that you like the experience and the service that our staff have provided during your stay.

In behalf the whole Hampton Inn Edmonton South, Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serve you again..

Hinton, Alberta, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is our second time staying here in last year and the first time was better, this time we used the pool and found the water was so cold you couldnt last longer then 10 mins in the water and had to get out. Then the TV in our room had very low volume even though it was FULL blast so we called down the front desk and told them. Then an hour later when we were done in the pool we went by the desk of course to get back to our room and asked if it was fixed and was told not yet, we then went out and came back 2 hours later and asked about our TV again and was told it still wasnt fixed so I asked now what cause you've had 3 hours to fix the problem and we can't have a TV we cant hear so finally they gave us a different room which was a pain cause now to had to pack everything back up and move. Then the room we moved into had scratched up bathroom vanity, tiles in the tub were the grout was missing off, only one knob on one of the dresser drawers, so obviously the maintenance is very lacking. And the worst part of all was the conditions outside as soon as you walked in there were cigerette butts and garbage all over the ground and in the parking lot, for $190 a night it should be looking ALLOT better then this and another issue as the first time is the noise between walls we could hear a child running for hours above us and the doors slam shut so bad it vibrates the walls, NOT cool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron L, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your time posting your feedback on trip advisor. I'm so sorry that you had an unpleasant stay. Our swimming Pool boiler broke twice during your stay and didn't get the parts not until the Monday. The other issues that you mentioned such as the TV and the bathroom and the condition of the main entrance are being look after by our maintenance team and housekeeping team. We at the Hampton Inn always ensure the 100% guest satisfaction and a comment like yours helps us to improve the quality of our service.

In behalf of the whole Hampton team, we hope you give us another chance and we look forward for your next stay to serve you again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

So after partying till 2-30 in the morning Friday night I left Calgary for Edmonton 5 in the morning on sat. My check in time was 3pm. Hotel was completely booked the day prior n the present day as well. It was snowing heavily n I didn't wanted to go anywhere driving around the city in such weather. I came to the hotel at 9am n asked the front desks guys if I can check in early cos I badly wanted to sleep. The guys did their best to put me in by 12 noon n also they gave me another complimentary breakfast for that morning. That was great. Breakfast was good n overall the hotel is clean and the rooms are just amazing. The beds are very comfy, nice n clean. Hot coffees are available 24 hrs which is another thing. I really had a great time. I paid a bit extra than other hotels n I dont regret cos its worth my money. Only thing is a bit concern, is the pool area. Little maintenance needs to done to look more classy. Besides that everything looks great. I would recommend people to go this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your time posting your feedback on tripadvisor. I'm very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and we have exceeded your expectations. In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn team, we look forward on your next stay and to serve you again.

Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here one night passing through Edmonton. The hotel was easy to find and a welcome suprise. Check-in was quick and I was offered complimentary snacks and water, which is an added bonus. My room was large and comfortable. The continental breakfast was good and the breakfast room was also large and well kept. No compliants regarding my stay. I usually stay in Nisku for airport stayovers, but I may consider staying up here on my next trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:

Thak you for time posting your feedback on Tripadvisor. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have exceeded your expectations. In behalf of the whole Hampton Inn team, we look forward on your next stay with us.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We have stayed at and enjoyed Hampton hotels many times in the past, and would normally happily recommend them to others. However, I would not do so for this particular hotel. The sound protection between rooms seems to be non-existent. We could hear the alarm clock, toilet flushing, and normal conversations coming from the rooms next to us, as well as much louder than normal walking sounds from the room above and hallway noise. It genuinely disrupted our sleep and overall experience, and we will be staying at other Hampton hotels in the Edmonton area in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for time to post your comment on Tripadvisor. I'm sad to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. The hotel was newly built based on Hilton standards. We also offer guest rooms in more quiet area to service the guest who are more sensitive to noise.

Feel free to call or e-mail me on your next reservation and I will ensure we place you to a room that will meet your needs and expectation.

We look forward to serve you again

Director of Operations

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South? Share your experiences!