“2 week trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 89 Hotels in Edmonton
Grangemouth, Scotland, United Kingdom
“2 week trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

As the title says I spent 2 weeks at this hotel staff were very friendly were always happy to help in anyway they could. The quality of food was amazing especially sunday brunch. If I am ever back in Edmonton this is where im staying.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had multiple business trips to Edmonton and I stayed at this hotel for three 2 week stays.
It gave me a chance to sample the full room service menu as well as the Sunday Brunch on multiple occasions.
I was very happy with the quality of the chef and his cuisine.
EX - Boneless wings are not pre-packaged frozen nuggets, they are actual chicken wings de-boned and not over-sauced.
Also they serve fresh pressed apple juice for breakfast!
As a frequent business traveller I really enjoyed the fresh focused kitchen.

The Sunday brunch was very impressive value and quality. In addition they had a lady playing contemporary music on a full size harp. Great ambiance!

The suite rooms were very nicely furnished and provided a good distance between my bed and any noises that other guests may make during the night.

The front desk staff were very personable, professional, remembered my name very early on in my stay and greeted me with genuine sincerity.

I have stayed at many hotels travelling for business for over a decade and I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in Edmonton.
Great value & great experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1544, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Hi Christopher;

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your stay with us. Our Chef and his team and constantly finding fresh new ideas to enhance our menus - I am so happy to see their efforts were reflected in your stay and I will be sure to share the feedback with them.

Our Associates really are special and take those extra efforts to ensure the best stay for our guests. We are looking forward to the upcoming year and hope to see you again the next time you are in Edmonton!

All the best;

Holly Watt
Director of Sales and Marketing
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Greeted by friendly staff and provided an alternate room choice as large wedding had booked a number of rooms. Appreciated the accommodation made to the request. Room was nice but average. Clean but starting to look worn. Great value for the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had to bring our daughter to Edmonton for a heart procedure, which dates kept changing. The hotel was great and very good about cancellation, like the day of. The hotel is, um, not new. The foray is fabulous, impressive even. There is a pub & full service restaurant. Staff really make you feel welcomed. Clean, bright rooms, hallways, common areas. Beds and pillows, well, clean. OK, they are not comfortable. All my family tossed and turned, and I was sore by the second night, looking forward to home. Also, on second floor, got some machine noise at night, but not in daytime. Yawn, and this was bothersome.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hinton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Check in staff was wonderful! We were offered free tickets to the comedy festival even that was happening in the hotel which unfortunately we were unable to take advantage of. The food in the restaurant was exceptional! The lobby water wall is very pretty. The room was average but the beds were comfy and it was clean. We had to catch a flight very early and I appreciated that a buffet breakfast was available at 6:30 in the morning!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Hi CF;

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was to your satisfaction. We have just finalized our renovations in the guest room tower which included new carpets in our public areas, we will continue to update our product to ensure the best stay for you... our guests.

Looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in Edmonton!

Holly Watt
Director of Sales and Marketing
Saskatchewan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I don't get the option of the one on argyll in the search for Edmonton, but I have stayed here twice. It's convenient to get downtown, out of the way, a little older but updated the same as all the other 4 points.
The lounge downstairs has good food and drinks. Service both times I stayed was excellent. Not really close to shopping centres but the prices are decent and I prefer the spg rewards for multiple stays at these properties.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Lloydminster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have stayed here on a couple of different times. The overall of the hotel is excellent very clean and comfortable. It has a very nice lounge with big screen TVs to watch sports on, the breakfast buffet was not the best, but what was ordered off the menu was very good. The biggest disappointment on our last stay was that they had the lounge closed for a comedy festival,which would have been OK if it ha been anywhere but the lounge, having the choice if you wanted to attend or just wanted to have a couple of drinks and watch the football game would have been nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South? Share your experiences!