We were on the last leg of our road trip, and needed accommodation near Bonnie Doon mall. This was probably the closest, and very easy to get to the mall from here. That was the only reason we booked there. Otherwise, there really isn't a lot nearby. There is a Wendy's next door, which is where we ate our dinner, but not much else in walking distance.
This hotel was the most expensive of all the places we stayed on our road trip. And it seriously was no better than the places for which we paid less than $100. We had a king suite, which was spacious, with an air conditioner and a tv in both the bedroom and the sitting room. We had free wifi, which worked well. There was a fridge and coffee service. The shower didn't have much for pressure, but it was clean. The room itself seemed older, the carpet especially. The couch looks like it should be in a rec room, not an upscale hotel. The whole room was clean though, and that's what we want.
This hotel was just average for us. It met all of our expectations, but for the price paid, it should have exceeded them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Northland Park, Sherwood Park, Casino Edmonton, and many unique shopping areas with indoor pool, hot tub and fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Edmonton South
- Four Points Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
- Sheraton Edmonton South
- Edmonton Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Edmonton South Alberta