We stayed at Alberta Place in a suite with a kitchenette. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen clean and well supplied and the bathroom fairly spacious. We had a beautiful view overlooking the city. The staff was extremely helpful, assisted us with riding the LRT (bus), finding a bank to exchange currency, and identifying the main attractions for our short two night stay. It is within walking distance of the Art Gallery of Alberta and many other downtown sites. If you drive a tall truck, the hotel will give you a pass to park in the public lot as it won't fit in the secure parking garage. We couldn't have asked for a nicer experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alberta Place Suite Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, within walking distance of many fantastic restaurants, attractions, sport facilities and shopping. The LRT (subway) is located steps from our front door and allows fast and easy access to sporting events at Rexall Arena and Commonwealth Stadium, as well as the University of Alberta campus and hospital and some fantastic Shopping Centers. This ALL SUITE hotel offers wireless internet throughout. A pool and exercise room on site as well as free parking (1 stall per room). A Great hotel for business or leisure. Meeting rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Alberta Place Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alberta Place Edmonton
- Alberta Place Hotel Edmonton
- Alberta Place Suite Hotel Edmonton