This is a small but elegant boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Edmonton, within a block of the City Centre mall and shops such as Holt Renfrew and Blu's. The staff is friendly and accommodating and our room in the heritage wing was lovely, if a little small, and impeccably clean. Since it was a cool autumn weekend in Edmonton, we enjoyed the ambience of the gas fireplace. Our choice of complimentary red or white wine with an array of fine crackers, cheese, olives and fruit each late afternoon was a wonderful treat. Breakfasts in Madison's Grill were included with the price of the hotel and were truly superb. I recommend the Mushroom Ragout. We did not eat dinner in Madison's, but the menu is unique and comes highly recommended by friends. We much prefer the intimacy a small hotel like this compared with impersonal larger chains. We will certainly consider the Union Bank Inn on future travels to Edmonton.
- Also Known As:
- Union Bank Hotel Edmonton
- Union Bank Hotel
- Union Bank Edmonton
- Union Bank Inn Edmonton, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Bank Inn, Edmonton's Premier 4 1/2 Star Boutique Hotel, nestled in the Heart of Downtown. This historic landmark property features 34 luxurious guestrooms & suites, private meeting/banquet rooms and Edmonton's Award Winning Madison's Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Union Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.