Enjoyed the stay here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There was always someone available to answer any questions we had about the Hotel or the city. They were always there when you needed something. The rooms were clean and well equiped and the Hotel in general was clean and tidy inside and out. We would stay there again anytime we in Edmonton. Close to a large mall and major streets for easy access to any part of the city. My son enjoyed the pool area. 2 thumbs up from him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus City Centre Inn is family owned and operated two story Hotel/Motel. This Hotel has completed numerous upgrades and is enjoyed by both families and business people alike. Our Hotel is located just five minutes from the downtown core, across the street from Kingsway Mall, within a few city blocks of NAIT, RCMP K-division, AMA travel, the Royal Alex and Glenrose Hospitals and the Alberta Aviation museum. Come take a splash in our pool, Hot tub and 30 foot waterslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western Edmonton
- Edmonton Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn Edmonton, Alberta