We stayed at this hotel Jan 20th. The lobby was very nice, check in was a breeze. The room was decent enough broken up into two rooms, each with it's own tv. The rooms were very clean. The wireless worked fine. The pool/waterslide and hot tub are in good shape, our son had a great time on the waterside. There is a tim hortons that is accessible from within the hotel which is nice, we were not able to eat at the grill as we had a four year old with us and children are not allowed, kind of stupid we had to leave the hotel to eat when there is a restaurant right in the hotel... The main reason we stayed at this hotel was it's close proximity to the Glenrose where we had an appointment early the next morning. The rate we paid was about 30-40 dollars more than we are used to paying for nicer accomodations at other hotels, just shy of $170 with taxes and fees. The pricing is what brings my review of this hotel down to average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus City Centre Inn is family owned and operated two story Hotel/Motel. This Hotel has completed numerous upgrades and is enjoyed by both families and business people alike. Our Hotel is located just five minutes from the downtown core, across the street from Kingsway Mall, within a few city blocks of NAIT, RCMP K-division, AMA travel, the Royal Alex and Glenrose Hospitals and the Alberta Aviation museum. Come take a splash in our pool, Hot tub and 30 foot waterslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western Edmonton
- Edmonton Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn Edmonton, Alberta