This is an older, but tastefully re-done hotel in an excellent location. The pub and Tim Hortons on site was so convenient and being located across from one of the best malls in Edmonton was just a fantastic bonus. Also, very close to NAIT and the Royal Alex hospital so no wonder this place was packed all weekend. Great parking though, and never had a problem.
It was quiet and we felt very secureas, being located next to an RCMP station meant we had patrols all through the night. Would recomend this hotel to anyone. Great value. We will defnitely stay again.
Tips: its busy... make a reservation well in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus City Centre Inn is family owned and operated two story Hotel/Motel. This Hotel has completed numerous upgrades and is enjoyed by both families and business people alike. Our Hotel is located just five minutes from the downtown core, across the street from Kingsway Mall, within a few city blocks of NAIT, RCMP K-division, AMA travel, the Royal Alex and Glenrose Hospitals and the Alberta Aviation museum. Come take a splash in our pool, Hot tub and 30 foot waterslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western Edmonton
- Edmonton Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn Edmonton, Alberta