Stayed here on business for one night. I can only comment on the lobby and room as that is all I used. The lobby looks older and it it is true that this is in a very industrial area. The hotel is older and I was not expecting much when I got to my room, but to my surprise it was not only renovated, but looked brand new and very fancy. Not only that but they had bottled water and some fruit, cookies and treats there for me. I called down to ask if I would be charged for eating it, but they said it was free for priority club (rewards program) members. Sometimes in a renovated room, there are signs of oldness, particularly in the bathroom, this was not the case here, I thought I was in a fancy room in a brand new hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre welcomes you and your family to our lovely hotel. We offer 168 guest rooms with king and queen size accommodations. Our friendly staff will go the extra mile to help you on your next visit to Edmonton or Sherwood Park. Our hotel has easy access to all major arteries in Edmonton and Sherwood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edmonton Hotel And Convention Centre
- Holiday Inn Edmonton
- Edmonton Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel And Convention Centre Edmonton, Alberta