“Very comfortable room and outstanding service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre

You added Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4520 76 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6B 0A5, Canada (Formerly Edmonton Hotel & Convention Centre)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 90 Hotels in Edmonton
Toronto, Canada
“Very comfortable room and outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. I was checked in by Priya, who provided stellar service and ensured all my needs were catered right at the check-in process. The rooms have a very modern/distinct look. Hotel has a very vibrant feel to it. Free morning breakfast is a very good add-on and the variety served is decent. The friendly gesture of all employees was pleasant to experience. Last but not the least, this hotel has the fastest wifi network I've ever used in any hotel.

Room Tip: I've heard Building 2 has better/bigger rooms. Try to get a room there.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your kind review following your stay at our hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of being of service to you again in the very near future, and strive the best as always.

Ling Jin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Halifax, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stay often in this hotel the night before I go back to work.I arrived always with a taxi. ( Airport - Hotel ~ 55 $ one way !) There is nothing around in walking distance. The Hotel staff is very friendly and the restaurant has good food.There is free breakfast for guests but it opens at 6 am.
At this time most people are already going out earlier to work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We, a family of three, stayed here for one night on a visit to Edmonton. It's on the east end of the city, in an industrial-sort of area of the city, but it was close to where we wanted to be so it was a convenient location for us.

The hotel itself used to be a Holiday Inn but then became private a few years ago. We stayed in one building/wing which was about 2 years old. It certainly still looked brand new and we loved that it had TWO King sized beds. That's a lot of bedding for 2 adults and a child, but we all slept very well in those big beds.

The shower had extra shower heads half way down the wall so that you'd have water spraying down from the shower head above and then out at you from the wall shower heads, something I had never experienced before and I have to say, I really loved my morning shower in that bathroom!

There was a small but decent sized indoor swimming pool, hottub and steam room which our daughter enjoyed. I was quite surprised by how many people were there on a Saturday night between 10pm - 11pm, but nonetheless, our child had a good time.

Breakfast was included in our room rate so we stopped for a buffet breakfast at their restaurant. It was the usual fare: juices, fruits, yogurt/cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, various breads for toast and some pastries.

The only problems I had was that the room above us were having some kind of pow-wow sing-along in their room with an acoustic guitar and some kind of percussion until after midnight. I was going to call the front desk but had to leave the hotel for a while and by the time we returned, they had stopped; the other issue I had was with kids running around in the hallways on their way to the swimming pool. In a trip from our second floor room to the front lobby, at least 3 kids almost collided into me in the halls. But those issues I had were with the guests of the hotel, not the hotel themselves.

The restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive in that I had bumped our table and spilled some coffee, and without me even asking, one of the staff came over with a stack of napkins and asked if everyone was alright. Furthermore, after we checked out of our room, we went for breakfast and I realized I had forgotten my wedding ring in bathroom of our room. I went to the front desk and they told me that the cleaning staff had just called them about finding a ring in our room, and then a staff member brought the ring to me. I was very very happy and relieved.

I'd definitely stay at this hotel again as the room we had was spacious and clean (with a fridge, 2 complimentary bottles of water and a microwave), and would recommend it to those wanting to stay in the east end of the city.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've spent just over a 4 weeks in EHCC over the last 6 weeks. The staff is fantastic! Roel, Sev, Eric, and Hoshang are absolutely the greatest hotel staff I have ever come across. They are unbelievably accommodating and friendly, always make you feel welcome from the first night of your arrival till the end! (Fresh cookies at 4pm are awesome, and very addicting)

Rooms are great, dead quiet and always clean.
If there's rooms available I won't stay any where else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your lovely review and for your recognition of the efforts of our friendly team.

We are looking forward to serving you again in a not long distance future.

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Recently stayed at the Edmonton hotel and convention center it was fantastic the front desk staff Pryia Roel Sev Eric Martin and Rimal are always very positive and helpful the food is great as we'll and the staff in kitchen are amazing Daven and others would highly recommend this location to everyone

Stayed May 2014

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our company has held many meetings and functions with the Edmonton Hotel & Convention Centre and they've always provided us with exceptional customer service, perfect catering, and always bend over backwards making sure our meetings/functions are perfect! I would strongly recommend this hotel to other companies to book their meetings and functions with. We'll definitely continue to use this hotel in the future (we already have 2 future dated events booked)! Leanna in Sales and Catering as be a pleasure to work with and Sam in Banquet Services has always been very reliable and makes sure our meetings/functions are perfect. Thank you Leanna and Sam for everything!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We were really pleased to have received your lovely review. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences and recognizing friendliness of our team. We are look forward to welcoming you back in the near future when you are next visiting Edmonoton

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very nice building staff at front counter Priya,sev and Eric make you feel very welcome and security john is a amazing person very friendly and keep everyone safe:) the kitchen and bar staff are great as we'll especially Fred, I would recommend this hotel to everyone! Stay here every time were in Edmonton it's home away from home

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Ling Jin

Been to Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre? Share your experiences!