“Best in its price range” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 89 Hotels in Edmonton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saskatoon, Canada
“Best in its price range”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Excellent amenities and great staff, all for less than 150/night. Easy to get to South Edmonton Common. Stayed with family for a Easter getaway. Everything was very well done. Staff very helpful and rooms well cared for and.....quiet!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Kent G,

Thank you for your time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

It is great to knoe that you appreciated our service and up keep of the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to see you again with us.

Sandeep Ghosh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

The room itself was good. Breakfast good. Pool good. My only issue was after we got home I realized I left a bag behind in the closet. I called the hotel that night when I arrived home & was told they would check with housekeeping in the morning. I did receive a call back the next morning to say my bag was found but that it was empty. I was told no one else had used the room yet & that housekeeping only found the empty bag & garbage in the room. It was very disappointing as these were the purchases made for my children (toys & clothing).

Dear Lynettee,

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I thank you for taking my call and speaking to me directly and appreciated the solution to your inconvenience caused during yoiur stay with us. I apologize again for this and this incident and your feedback while speaking to me assisted me in strengthing the lost and found process more.

I look forward to see you again and please do let me know directly on your next travel date.

Thank you again.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed Easter long weekend with our 2 kids and will always pick this hotel to stay at when we are in Edmonton. The hotel was packed and everything flowed seamlessly from breakfast in the morning to always having hot coffee available in the lobby to fresh towels in the pool no matter what time we were in it. The staff was friendly, the rooms spotless and the breakfast room was always stocked with food. All hotels should run this well when they are that full.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sandeep G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear J S,

Thank you for such a lovely comment and also complimenting on the overall service delivered by my team. I am happy that you liked the way we have managed our high occupancy time and assure you that we will keep on doing our best in fiture too.

I hope to see you and your family with us very soon again.

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Can't really think of one bad thing to say. Oh, the remote didn't work and the front desk lady personally came up and got me another working one. I was impressed. She was also VERY attractive!
Good place to stay, although a bit pricey when you show up unannounced and the adjacent ones were all full.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear calgaryal,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your lovely comments on Trip Advisor.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to remote but i am happy that my colleague addressed to it promptly and you were happy with that.
I assure you our best always and look forward to see you with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Amazing staff and excellent accommodations. The hotel is easy to get to and is close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment. The hotel was full when I stayed there and there were many families with small children. I have had other stays in other hotels where this was a problem with noise, etc., but not at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear 942jeanettea,

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for complimenting the team.
We all here will look forward to have you with us again.
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I would highly recommend to stay at the Best Western Plus South Edmonton simply because they went above and beyond. I was in Edmonton to write an exam and the night staff were very accommodating and friendly. There will be no hesitation on deciding where to stay the next time I'm in Edmonton. Nice restaurants and close to everything!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Troy N,

Thank you for your comments.

It is indeed a pleasure to read your comments and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will stay with us in your future visit.
Me and my team would love to greet you back with us again.
Grande Prairie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We always enjoy the staff's friendliness and courtesy every time we stay at this particular hotel, it is great to have a comfortable bed, clean room and quiet environment to rest after a long day of travel. The location is great for South Common shopping and surrounding area. I would highly recommend this hotel. The manager is friendly and approachable, he has chosen top-notch staff - I believe you would not be disappointed. Try it, you will enjoy the pool and fitness room as a bonus!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Donat H,

Thank you so much for the compliments for our staff and I am proud to have them in my team.
It is always a pleasure to know that we were successful in delivering our best for our guest and I assure you that we will keep on giving our best to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again for patronizing our hotel always.
Sandeep Ghosh

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!