We stayed at this hotel in early September while attending medical appointments in Edmonton. We chose this hotel for the reasonable price and the location (just off the Anthony Henday). We decided upon arrival to change our stay to 2 nights and while we had to change room types (double Queen from a King) we were accommodated without hesitation and received a gracious response by the gal at the front desk. The room was comfortable but like most hotels there was an issue with not being able to fully close the sink stopper - a minor concern for sure but surprising for a hotel this new. Their beds made up for this - so sumptuous with just the right amount of firmness. This is often a deal breaker for me so how nice to have two nights of sound sleep! This is a busy hotel but even though the breakfast area was a hub of activity it was always kept clean, items were re-stocked regularly and there was always a table to enjoy our breakfast at. The only true irritant is the height of the shower head - set for NBA stars but not the average Canadian women. The Wyndham chain of hotels are the only ones who get this right but their beds aren't as luxurious so I would still recommend staying here for both quality, price and a great sleep.
Make sure you check out the White Spot restaurant only a block and a half away. Great service, good food and the prices were very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek, stylish and contemporary, this Edmonton, Alberta hotel is located close to the city center's most exciting dining and shopping district and features easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and the University of Alberta. The BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites is in the Top 20% for Quality Assurance Scores for Best Western hotels.This hotel in Edmonton is located just off of Highway 2 and offers spacious, well-appointed guest rooms that feature upgraded amenities - like comfortable pillow top mattresses, an in-room microwave, personal refrigerator, flat screen televisions with cable satellite and free high-speed Internet access. Start each morning at this BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites with a complimentary full breakfast before heading out to enjoy a swim in our indoor saltwater pool - complete with water slide and hot tub - or break a sweat in our fitness center. This hotel in Edmonton is also 100% non-smoking and Eco-Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Best Western South Edmonton Inn And Suites
- BEST WESTERN PLUS South Edmonton Inn & Suites Alberta