We were there for two nights. We spent he first night in the Victorian Coach room and the second in the Truck room. Beautiful rooms and fantastic in-room hot tubs. I liked being right in the mall too. Buffet breakfast was top notch with great service. The reason why I gave this place 3 stars is because on night two there was loud partying going on until 2 am and we received 3 phone calls/hang ups during the night as well. (I presume miss dialings from the loud partiers.). We woke up and the hallways and elevators were littered with trash and apple cores. When we mentioned all this to the lady at check out. "Oh I am sorry." is all that was said and done.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fantasyland Hotel. We're located in the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, West Edmonton Mall. The hotel features classically decorated rooms with TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, voice mail, clock radio and air conditioning. Choice abounds when it comes to dining with L2 Grill providing culinary creations that feature the freshest ingredients found between the East and West Coasts of Canada. If it is just a drink you are after, the L1 Lounge provides a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fantasyland Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.