The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great right downtown. The rotating restaurant was amazing, nice views and an awesome wait staff, a bit pricey. Our room was unfortunately right outside the elevators and in the morning there was a lot of noise but the room was nice and we had a whole wall of windows which we loved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the iconic landmark Chateau Lacombe Hotel. Locally owned and independently operated, the Chateau Lacombe Hotel offers 307 guest rooms including 69 Concierge guest rooms allocated on the upper floors requiring key access, each fully renovated Concierge guest room offers Telus Optic LED TV and 15mb dedicated internet access for each room. Enjoy access to our private Concierge Lounge overlooking the majestic Edmonton river valley. Lounge Privilege's include: Daily continental breakfast & Daily evening beverages with Canapes. The Hotel is home to the city's award winning rooftop revolving restaurant La Ronde on the 24th floor and rotates over 88 minutes capturing the cityscape and river valley views. A great location for celebrating memorable moments and milestone events. With its 307 Guest Rooms and 14,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting space, the Chateau Lacombe Hotel is the preferred location for business and leisure travellers wishing to be close to downtown with the Arts & Culture, nightlife and soon to be revealed in 2016 - the Downtown Arts and Entertainment District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Lacombe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Edmonton
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton, Alberta