Be prepared to pay for parking. Nice place. Hides it's age quite well. Obviously upgraded on schedule over the years. As the building is round the rooms are oddly shaped but comfortable, very clean, and have a cozy quality. The bedding is incredible and is topped off with a variety of pillow preferences..
Breakfast is not included in room price but is really good with a variety of breakfast favorites, fruit,and pastries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose to say in the refurbished guest rooms at the landmark Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe Hotel located in downtown Edmonton and overlooking the picturesque River Valley. The Hotel is within walking distance of the Shaw Conference Centre, Arts District, shopping and nightlife. The guest rooms have been refurbished and offers 32” flat screen TV and complimentary high speed wireless Internet. You may also choose an upgrade to the River Valley Room for an additional $10 and enhance your stay with the spectacular views. The Hotel is home to the city’s award winning rooftop revolving restaurant La Ronde on the 24th floor. With 307 Guest Rooms and 14,000 sq ft of meeting space, the Hotel is the preferred choice for business and leisure travellers. Call now or book online to ensure a pleasant stay in Edmonton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Lacombe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Edmonton
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton, Alberta