It is not starting well, problems at front desk on check in. Hotel under construction. Have to park In back alley, no where to park to check in. Staff don't get the concept of a persons time. Does not seem very clean on first impression. Checkout the dust on woodwork behind front desk. More later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose to say in the refurbished guest rooms at the landmark Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe Hotel located in downtown Edmonton and overlooking the picturesque River Valley. The Hotel is within walking distance of the Shaw Conference Centre, Arts District, shopping and nightlife. The guest rooms have been refurbished and offers 32” flat screen TV and complimentary high speed wireless Internet. You may also choose an upgrade to the River Valley Room for an additional $10 and enhance your stay with the spectacular views. The Hotel is home to the city’s award winning rooftop revolving restaurant La Ronde on the 24th floor. With 307 Guest Rooms and 14,000 sq ft of meeting space, the Hotel is the preferred choice for business and leisure travellers. Call now or book online to ensure a pleasant stay in Edmonton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Chateau Lacombe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Edmonton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Edmonton
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel Edmonton, Alberta