Loved this Days inn. Warm welcome from the staff. The lady at the front desk was very helpful for either activity tips or for any regards concerning what what road to take to go here and there. Rooms were very clean and quiet. A/C was quiet too, room had a microwave. Great breakfast. Only thing, it's a little bit far from downtown. I would recommand this hotel any time to any of my friends
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel Calgary
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly RENOVATED Days Inn Calgary Northwest. We are conveniently located adjacent to Edworthy Park, 15 minutes to downtown and minutes to Canada Olympic Park, Calaway Park, The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium - home of the Stampeders!You will love our new guest rooms with plush beds, 40" LCD flat screen TV's, fridge and microwave in every room. Our renovated guest bathrooms include some with walk in tile shower and all with 6 function shower heads and granite counter tops.Enjoy complimentary: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking.Come see for yourself a boutique style home away from home. Our location makes us great for business travellers and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Days Inn Hotels, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Calgary Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.