Was a busy week in Calgary and didn't want to pay what some of my regular stops were costing so decided to try this Days Inn. Great location, close to downtown, seems to be newly renovated.
Very good staff at checkin and checkout. The continental breakfast was more than adequate and the gym was small but sufficient.
Room was more than large enough, comfortable bed, good TV and bathroom was great. It even had a fridge and microwave.
Great place to stay for business close to downtown or in the west end of Calgary
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel Calgary
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly RENOVATED Days Inn Calgary Northwest. We are conveniently located adjacent to Edworthy Park, 15 minutes to downtown and minutes to Canada Olympic Park, Calaway Park, The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium - home of the Stampeders!You will love our new guest rooms with plush beds, 40" LCD flat screen TV's, fridge and microwave in every room. Our renovated guest bathrooms include some with walk in tile shower and all with 6 function shower heads and granite counter tops.Enjoy complimentary: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking.Come see for yourself a boutique style home away from home. Our location makes us great for business travellers and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Calgary Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.