“OMG the Patio there is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

403-265-5739
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,294 of 3,019 Restaurants in Calgary
Phoenix
“OMG the Patio there is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2009

I don't get to Calgary all the time but when I travel there for work I always stop at this amazing little restaurant. It's right outside of town in Inglewood and the food there is delicious. I always get the soft tacos whichby the time I get there I am totally craving. The service this time I went was really good and I saw a lot of new very friendly faces. If weather permits I always eat on the patio because it is sooo relaxing. If you haven't been - go beacuse it is really great food and service!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

We won't be back. Nice patio, but prices went up, quality went down. go for the atmosphere but not the food!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Great Time, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

My wife and I went there for my birthday. We are part of their "Beach Club" Service and food were outstanding. Although the show was not my style, it was very entertaining.

Calgary
“wouldn't go again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2008

The cantina restaraunt on the main level has great food, great service, but a little on the pricey side for the size of servings. The upstairs show was disappointing for the money spent. They were trying out a new menu upstairs, very very pricey, and definitely not worth the money. We tried the antipasto plate for $24, and were completely disappointed. The green curry coconut mussels were not as disappointing but still way too salty. A tip.... don't let them sell you the seats that are nearest the kitchen, the show cannot be enjoyed from that vantage.

Wells, Me.
“Great Food, Fun and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2008

The Village Cantina is a perfect setting, when you're in the mood for a great night out. My wife and I spent time in Calgary earlier this year and heard about this Club "Paradiso". We were told to be prepared, it was a little risque', the drag show we attended was a howl. We laughed so hard, I thought I was going to hurt myself. The staff and guests were so much fun. The cocktails were fabulous, and the food was fresh and flavorful, served hot and in a timely fashion. I think the sum of the parts is what puts this restaurant over the top. The decor is tropical downstairs and very Great Gatsby upstairs in the club. The owner is a celebrity in her own right and a wonderful host. Our experience was truly memorable and the next time we're in Calgary, we'll definately look up this gem.