“Mouth watering food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Da Guido Restaurant

Da Guido Restaurant
2001 Centre St NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Northeast Calgary)
(403) 276-1365
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Canada
“Mouth watering food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husbands company took us here for dinner. The food was absolutely phenomenal. Really great pasta, the meat was tender, the wine pairing were great and the service friendly. Would highly recommend this little Italian restaurant in Calgary.

• Visited January 2012

Calgary, Canada
“A memorable birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

It had been a number of years since I had been in to Da Guido's and it is even better than I remembered. I was asked where I would like to go for my birthday and I so glad that I suggested Da Guido. Our servers were over the top and we did not even look at any menu's, once they found out it was a birthday dinner we were treated to a superb selection, picked for us, that continued right through to our dessert and special coffees'. The atmosphere was very relaxed and it was apparent the other patrons were enjoying themselves as well. We will be back very soon.

• Visited October 2012
“Consistently Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I can't say enough great things about Guido, his staff and the food at Da Guido. it's always exceptional and the welcome and service is second to none. This is one of the finest restaurants in Calgary, but it remains unpretentious and still affordable. We can honestly say that we have always left Da Guido's with full bellies and smiles on our faces ( and often a doggie bag or two). If you love Italian food, you just have to try anything on the menu. It's obvious that Chef Guido has a passion and talent in spades when it comes to feeding the hungry.

• Visited September 2012
“Real Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I trusted the reviews and I am not disappointed! Delicious Italian Food, typical Italian Service and well-fed!

• Visited September 2012
Calgary
“Mi Amore. I love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had the best italian meal ever here. The free standing building is just amazing, the decor and atmosphere are beyond any Italian eatery in Calgary. We drive from the far end of town just to enjoy and never be dissappointed in the food and service. I wish we lived closer, however they might get sick of us if we did. The pasta is over the top and the wine list is very extensive. I find the pricing to be very reasonable for the quality. If you have the chance to meet Guido it is a treat such a personable, charming man.
Enjoy.