“Delish” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greco Pizza

Greco Pizza
3511 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Killarney)
(403) 242-4597
Neighborhood: Killarney
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a Monday steak and Greek salad. Both were delicious, service was great and I challenge anyone to find fault with a Grasshopper on tap. Friendly, sassy waitress and all is well. Great casual atmosphere, will surely return on my next visit to Calgary. A gem.

Calgary
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Greco's has the BEST Greek salad I think I ever had! I go there just for the Greek salad. The waitress, Cindy is also really great.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I think this place is now called Greco Pizza Pasta & Steakhouse Restaurant . We stopped by one evening with my brother and his family for dinner here. Four of us ordered lasagne and my husband shared a pizza with our little nephew. We also ordered the village Greek salad and it was very tasty and fresh with lots of fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet onions, feta cheese, green peppers and olives! It was a large salad and we shared it . We all enjoyed this item. The lasagne came piping hot with lots of melted cheese and the pizza was thick, hot and delicious. Thick slabs of garlic toast came with our meal. Our ice tea drinks were bottomless and ice cold. Our waitress was friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant was packed and the customers were all enjoying themselves. I hear that the souvlaki entrees here are great - so I will definitely have to come back to try them . We enjoyed our meal here and will come back again. The children were given lollypops when we left and it was a nice evening out.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Obscene, rude, disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Do not eat here if you want good service- they are rude & abrupt at this establishment. Just forget about it!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love Georges Lounge. Great drinks and great food. The greek wings are the best!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2009