I promise myself every time I go: this time will be the last time I go, but here I am again, going for a colleagues' birthday party. This experience was so terrible you'd have to pay me a lot of money to try their "food" ever again. And I won't be polite next time, people need to stop going to this awful place.
Here's the lowdown on lunch service:
- order was taken at 12:05, restaurant was maybe half full
- server promptly disappeared, appearing only twice before...
- 12:35, when our food finally arrived
- bill paid just after 1, when our colleague was informed they didn't take debit and was instructed to use the ATM
- if that wasn't bad enough, the colleague who had organized the outing was called by the restaurant 2 days before and informed that since we were going as a large group, a 20% gratuity would be applied (on the after-tax, I might add).
As for the food, meat was flavourless, fries were overdone, mayo that accompanied fries had been sitting out for a while -a glaze had formed on top.
If you own or manage Dakota Bar & Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.