“My wife and I were told by our hotel concierge this was excellent and it was” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kabutu

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #402 of 2,772 Restaurants in Calgary
Greenville, South Carolina
“My wife and I were told by our hotel concierge this was excellent and it was”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I ate at Kabutu Downtown and had one of the best dinners ever. Our server Jade L. was wonderful, great personality and pleasant. We shared 2 rolls, one was Volcano roll and the other was the Referee roll. Both were very fresh and full of delicious flavors and lots of fish. We also shared the Sushi/Tempura dinner which came with the best Miso soup and salad with a wonderful ginger dressing. I can't say it enough the soup and salad were the best we ever had.They have a great wine list that's reasonable, we had Stella's which came to the table nice and cold just the way we like beer to be served.We think Downtown Kabutu is reasonably priced and a must go to restaurant if you enjoy great sushi.

• Visited June 2014