“Nice Stadium” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Scotiabank Saddledome

The Scotiabank Saddledome
555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 2W1 , Canada (Beltline)
403 777 4636
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 339 things to do in Calgary
Collingwood, Canada
34 attraction reviews
“Nice Stadium”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Came here for a convention. Comfy and well appointed. Friendly staff. Air conditioning was perfect. Enjoyed our days here.

Visited September 2013

Alma, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Great venue for Shania Twainn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Saw Shania's Vegas show here July 10. Great venue with excellent sound and stage and very helpful staff that kept attendees near their purchased seats and not running all over the stadium

Visited July 2014
Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“beautiful building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We watch a hockey game at the saddledome had a great evening food and candy was a little over priced

Visited December 2013
Duluth
14 attraction reviews
“Awesome facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to a Calgary Flames gane here before and I have to say I was really impressed. The concourse was very nice with many concessions and food options. Some of the foods and drinks are a little expensive, but whatever. Great atmosphere during a Flames game, crazy fanbase. My only problem was after the game. The traffic was beyond insane after the game ended. I think it took over an hour just to get about 1,000 feet away from the stadium. Even though the traffic after the flames game was torture, I really loved this experience, great facility.

Visited April 2014
Alberta
6 attraction reviews
“Huge line up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have been to the Dome many times but this was the first concert I had attended at the Dome. I was shocked as to the line up and security there, we had to wait almost half a hour just to get inside the dome before security. By the time we had got into the seating area the first act had already started and we could not see where are seats where. Add to this the security were less than helpful guiding us to where our seat was. After 10 minutes we finally found our seats fumbling around in the dark. Price of drinks was expensive, and if you want to attend an event here I suggest you arrive really early.

Visited July 2014