“Great Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

1014 - 8 Street, SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Posto Pizzeria and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,772 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

First time visit for a business meeting and a great spot. Really busy, however did not feel crowded, or that someone was listening into our conversation. The food was excellent, we shared 2 pizza's between the three of us, and they were both very good.

Service was great.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“Perfect informal dining hideout!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had just gone to an event & were heading home but we were hungry but where to go? Pizzeria Posto really hit the spot - a perfect blend of quick & tasty in a stylish fun setting!

“Consistently delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Both of my visits to Posto have been fantastic!
I came once on a date and we ordered a salad (kale), 2 appetizers (mezza luna - like perogies, and the wild boar prosciutto) and a chicken pesto goat cheese pizza. All items were delicious! We were excessively full afterwards, but ecstatic we'd come to try the place out.

The next time I visited, I came with some colleagues. Once again we ordered a variety of appetizers (octopus, eggplant fritters, and calamari) plus a pizza or salad each. I had the chance to try both the warm tomato and the romaine salads and both were fantastic and packed with flavour. Definitely didn't regret my choice to get a salad over pizza (as sometimes I do).

Overall, I will definitely be back as it is a pleasant casual alternative to Bonterra with a more relaxed atmosphere and accessible menu. Staff is awesome too!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Another great restaurant from Bonterra group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Both visits to Posto have been excellent, the service is great and the wine list is varied and interesting. The menu is unique and the items are well portioned for tapas style eating. We tried the warm tomato salad, and the cured meats that are all made in house. I am so impressed with everything we tried. This is a great place!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“First past the Posto! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Kept on driving by Posto but finally decided to cross the threshold...And I am ever glad I did. Calgary boasts a number of great pizza places, but this has to rank in the top two or three. Eclectic topping choices from the menu translate exceedingly well to the plate! Potato on a pie? Yes indeed! Don't delay like I did. Put a stamp on yourself and mail down to Posto!